Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Resolution: Update, update, update.....

Ok, so I started the blog to keep everyone up-to-date on our happenings.  Hmm...how is that working out for me?  Seriously, I have become so "lazy" in so much.  I am finding it very hard to keep commitments to things.  Between work and the girls, I am exhausted.  My house, forget about it! 

So, what has been going on in our lives.  A lot!  I can't believe my little preemies are about to be 1 1/2 years old.  Seriously, where has the time gone?  I have so many memories of the last 1 1/2 years.  A lot of good memories and some I would like to forget.  But hey, what parent can't say that?

Right now the A and L are into EVERYTHING!  The word "no" is just encouragement to do it.  Timeout is just a game.  But, when they come running to you with their arms wide open to cling to you, everything else is wiped away.  They are now and will forever be my babies.  They brighten my day brighter than any sunshine ever could.  

I guess I need to make a commitment.  Update the blog more often!   Because I am winning the award for Mother of the Year and haven't done baby books for the girls, I need some way to chronicle their life.  I guess this is a good place!



No comments:

Post a Comment