Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Growing older.....I'm not ready!

I can't believe my little babies are 1 1/2 years old now.  Where did time go?  It seems just like yesterday that I was pregnant/in labor/holding a little 4 pound preemie.  I know it is so cliche to say, but I love this age!  Well, for the most part.  A and L have so many funny faces, smiles, and actions that keep us laughing and smiling most of the time.  BUT, there are many times where they leave us wanting to pull our hair out.  The screaming....oh the screaming.  Ear piercing.  It's a game between A and L.  "Let's see who can scream louder!"  Ya know what though, I will take all of the tough/frustrating times just so that I can see their smiles first thing in the morning.  They are, and always will be, my little babies.

A and L then and now:


Before I know it, these two little wonders will be two!  A part of me can't wait and looks forward to every stage.  But there is a part of me that wants them to stay 1 1/2 forever.  Can't I have it both ways?

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment